Dangerous and Defective Products
Irresponsible corporate behavior has resulted in an explosion of lawsuits seeking compensation for persons injured or killed by dangerous and defective products. Worsey Law Firm brings nearly two decades of experience fighting big corporations on behalf of workers, consumers and other individuals injured by such products.
If you, or a family member was injured, sickened or killed due to a dangerous drug, defective medical device or consumer product including but not limited to:
- Roundup - Roundup herbicide has been associated with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma;
- Johnson’s Talc - based Baby Powder and Shower to Shower - Associated with Ovarian Cancer and Mesothelioma;
- Zantac / Ranitidine - Associated with stomach, colon, liver and other cancers.
- Valsartan (aka Diovan) - Associated with Liver, Colorectal, Intestinal, Colon, Stomach and Kidney cancers;
- Taxotere (aka Docetaxel) - Associated with permanent hair loss in women;
- Hernia Mesh - Certain hernia mesh products, have been associated with various health complications often requiring revision aka surgical removal of the mesh;
- JUUL / E-Cigarettes / Vaping - Some E-Cigarette devices are prone to exploding and causing serious injuries and some E-Cigarette/Vaping companies marketing has been implicated in causing teen addiction to nicotine. Most recently, vaping products have been linked to serious and sometimes fatal lung condition.
Contact WORSEY LAW FIRM for a free evaluation to determine whether have a valid claim for compensation.